Re: Easy off for the windshield frame

To: Bill Bryant <bryant@sonic.net>
Subject: Re: Easy off for the windshield frame
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 10:39:14 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
If you do that (I have done it on one of my Bugeyes), you will need
to keep after it with waxing and polishing. I find Mother's Mag Wheel
Polish is great for keeping a great shine on it.

There is another alternative. I have seen a "chrome" powdercoat
finish that looks great and would require no maintenance. It looks
great on aluminum parts because it looks more like bright anodized
aluminum rather than chrome. I can try to get you more info if that
interests you

Gerard