Re: Tach Conversion

To: pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
Subject: Re: Tach Conversion
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 19:17:08 -0500
Cc: jarplanner@cox.net, bugeye@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Gerard,

They can be switched over.  Moss publishes the directions for doing so in
the MGB catalog.  I did this once a couple of years ago when I was
switching a pos. ground electric tach to neg. to put in my MGA with MGB
motor.

Unfortunately, I don't remember enough about it to help Jim.  However,
Jim, you might check the Moss instructions to see if they can help.  Just
download the MGB catalog from mossmotors.com if you don't have it.

David Littlefield