Re: British Heat Jul 2003 06:27:20 +0100

To: Guy.Weller@kencomp.net (Guy Weller)
Subject: Re: British Heat Jul 2003 06:27:20 +0100
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 05:33:15 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net (Spridgets List)
Hmmm...

Interesting!! Yes, on the whole over the
last 30+ years....milder...global warming
and all that I guess?

Of course, you could not prove this by
our last winter and "spring" but this was
definitely an exception to the last 30 year
"trend" towards milder, for sure. You have
air conditioning? I don't like the stuff but
on those 90F+ days (especially with
high humidity) I use it! :)

Cap'n. Bob
     '60 :{)