American or Asian?

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: American or Asian?
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 13:32:35 -0700
Hi Frank and all,

Needed a new outdoor hose bib.  Go to the good plumbing supply store and
counter man asks if American or Asian is wanted.  Well, yes, American.  Comes
to the counter with one made in Taiwan.  Not quite right, I'm thinking, so he
goes and gets the Asian one.  That's made in Japan!  The company answer is
Taiwan isn't China, so it's not Asian!  Japan is Asian, though apparently!  So
whats a guy gonna do when you ask for American made?  Get nothing?  Mmmm,
might be coming to that, sad to say.

I drove down and back though, in my blue LBC for obligatory LBC content.

Paul A