Spridget fan clearance x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: mg <spridgets@autox.team.net>, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Spridget fan clearance x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 13:43:22 -0700
I have a new Kenlowe kit, built to go in front
of the radiator in my 71 crossflow 1275 Midget,
but I'm interested in fitting the electric fan off
a 89 Civic Si behind the rad if there's room.

With my engine out, I can't measure the gap.
The Honda unit looks far more robust an air
mover, but will need a minimum or 4 and a
half inches - 5'd be better.

Could one of you boys 'n girls go measure?

Sure would appreciate it. It's 86 degrees in
my shop today - could be worse, eh?

Thanks

David McCartney
>From the sunny hills of Northern CA