Re: Car Show Monterey CA

To: <NewNGsInfo@cs.com>, <res0nii1@verizon.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Car Show Monterey CA
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 07:53:47 -0700
The Monterey All British Meet is no more, at least at this moment.

The historics are the weekend of the 16th of August so the Pacific Grove
Rolling
Concourse is on Friday the 15th.

This is the same weekend as the Pebble Beach Concourse, the Italian
Concourse plus the Double Tree and Pebble Beach auction.

I've heard that the Italian Concourse is being held at the old Fort Ord golf
course this year instead of the Quail Lodge in Carmel Valley.

If you guys decide to come down let us know. Assuming a car is running we
will be at the Rolling
Concourse on Friday.