Looking for a lister near Manchester , NH

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for a lister near Manchester , NH
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 13:48:46 -0400 6.0.1|February 07, 2003) at 07/22/2003 01:52:29 PM
List
I'm hoping to find someone near Manchester, NH to do a brief inspection for
me.  I purchased an MGA w/ Ford v6 and auto trany.
I'm hoping someone could give the car a quick once over and let me know if
I can safely jump in it and drive it between 950 and 900 miles home (with
frequent stops for gas, oil, checking fluid levels, etc.

My other options are hiring out delivery or driving north to trailer it
home

I have lots of frequent flier miles so driving it back to SC is the most
economical and probably the most fun option

Thoughts?
comments?

Tommy
67 Sprite
61 MGA project for sale
60 MGA newly acquired and can't wait to get it home