Bugeye Overheating - Six Blade Fan

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bugeye Overheating - Six Blade Fan
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 19:27:12 -0500
Does the six blade plastic fan that Moss sells for the 1275 fit a 948? Will it
help with overheating on hot days?

BTW, the Mallory dual point dizzy that I just installed in place of the stock
Lucas DM2 works like a champ. The car was missing and backfiring - maybe a
vacuum advance problem, maybe something else... With the Mallory I haven't had
a hint of a miss. I didn't have room to use a thrust washer between the
driving dog and the bottom shaft housing, however...

I used a Tenna engine analyzer dwell meter that I had just purchased. Some
instructions said to use it by spinning the engine - this did not work - I
couldn't get a stable reading. An idling engine gave a very stable reading.

Bud Pazur
'60 Bugeye