Re: Who lives Down East?

To: <SDOliner@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Who lives Down East?
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 18:06:23 -0300
David

I DO!

Drop me a line (gmuttart@mtdc.ns.ca or 902-678-2739) if you're in the
Kentville/Wolfville (Annapolis Valley) area of Nova Scotia.  We'll gather an
AH 100-6 BN4, a TR4, a TR6, some B's, a T-series MG and others and go for a
drive!  On Aug. 5 there will be the monthly local gathering of BATANS
members at Paddy's Pub in Wolfville at 7 PM, too.  You might also want to
check out www.BATANS.ca for British car events happening in NS.

Geoff Muttart
gmuttart@mtdc.ns.ca
Nova Scotia, Canada