Re: Pop ups No LBC

To: GMari58175@aol.com
Subject: Re: Pop ups No LBC
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 20:47:56 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
GMari58175@aol.com wrote:

>Help,
>I am besieged with pop ups every time I go online.  Can anyone recommend a
>good, safe pop up blocker software package?  Recommendations appreciated.
>George Marinos
>Sprites MKII & III
>Glen Rock, NJ

Better then a popup blocker get *Mozilla Firebird.* It is one fast lean
web browers with plenty of good features including pop up blocking and
tabbed browsing.  Check it out at http://www.mozilla.org/  It is just a
browers so it is faster than IE or netscape.

While you are there check out there standalone mail client,
thunderbird.  It does threading correctly.  Great stuff.

Bill