Re: blatant recommendation but with no monetary interest

To: "Geoff Branch" <gjbranch@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: blatant recommendation but with no monetary interest
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 22:26:33 -0700
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I haven't used the garden hose washers, but actually make my own
using small hole saws and that red sheet rubber that plumbers use. I
stopped using cork gaskets for the fulcrum pins when I saw how easily
the cork will deteriorate. I also stopped using cork for the oil pan
ends, making my own from that stuff too.

Gerard