Re: Strange...(NO LBC)

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Strange...(NO LBC)
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 11:18:48 -0400
Strange!

As co-incidences would have it, I got a cell phone text message late last
night with the subject of 'limit reached: 1-206-600-4982'.  ( I think that
is a Seattle Washington number? )

The message was: "Account Will Be Suspended in 30 minutes.  Please call for
important details."
"From: Subj"

I resisted the temptation to call back or reply to the message and could not
find the number in reverse telephone lookups.

Robert D.