convertibe top and carpet, 1500

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: convertibe top and carpet, 1500
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 05:16:07 -0700
Got a couple of questions before I send in my next parts order.

1. Bought one of those AA Best tops. The kit came with 12 snaps, and I
have 13 holes in the rear of the midget cockpit. I don't remember how
that all goes back together - is it all 13 snaps (with the 2 velcro
strips), or was it a mix of snaps and Tenax on the 1500?

2. My car was missing carpet when I bought it. I have a new carpet kit,
and I just took a look at it. It came with underlayment that has
adhesive on one side (peel and stick). How should I go about installing
this? I see some sort of snap in the Moss catalog - do I need these?

Thanks!

-=Chris