Re: Cult Road Movies, Car chases - possibly LBC

To: millerls@ado13.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cult Road Movies, Car chases - possibly LBC
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 15:38:33 EDT
Hi Larry,

I think you have them all except maybe an Alistair Maclean film that has a
long chase sequence at the beginning - maybe this is When Eight Bells Toll  -
I'm not sure.

The one I had in mind was Hot Rod 1979 TV Movie, the other is definitely Two
Lane Blacktop.  I think in slow time (unless I get rich) I will track down
those that are on DVD.

Thanks again

Daniel1312