RE: AmazonRe: Cult Road Movies, Car chases - possibly LBC

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net> 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h6UKEFMn001688
Subject: RE: AmazonRe: Cult Road Movies, Car chases - possibly LBC
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 13:13:25 -0700
Low budget TV movies are rarely released to video. That may be the case
with Hot Rod.

A lot of "car" movies aren't really about the cars. One the popular
older movies of car racing is "A Man and a Woman". Great racing/driving
scenes with the "man" driving  a GT350 but not much else.

Another "road" movie I remembered is "The Wraith"
(http://tinyurl.com/ijry )with Charlie Sheen (and Randy Quaid as the
bumbling sheriff). Any movie that has characters like Skank and
Gutterboy has got to be good ;-)

Herby
64 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
billh@aaai.com
www.herbytoys.com