Re: lowering front springs... available

To: pythias@pacifier.com (Bill L), spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: lowering front springs... available
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 13:59:57 -0400
I may be interested in the front springs. I would like to know however, how
much they will lower the ride height, and are they compatible with a Bugeye
front end? I've been wanting to lower my car and this may be one of the
solutions to consider. I'd appreciated hearing from anyone on the list who
knows the answers. While we're on the subject, I'd like to hear other opinions
on the various methods to lower a street Bugeye both front and rear.

Bill, where are you and the springs currently located?

Howard Collins
60' AH Bugeye