Re: OT Scam forwarding

To: toyman@digitex.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: OT Scam forwarding
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 10:07:32 EDT
In a message dated 8/28/2003 7:32:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
toyman@digitex.net writes:
A few weeks ago, someone posted contact information for the proper
authorities to forward your Nigerian millions smuggling scams to. I have
accidentally deleted that info. Does anyone still have it, and would
they send it to me please.
- - - - - - - - - - - -

Jeez, Brad!  Even the FBI and CIA have had enough of those guys!  I don't
think they need any more copies of the e-mail, even with the HUNDREDS of
variations going around.

BTW, Google offers 19,000 hits for "nigerian scam."  Here's a good link with
links to the State Dept.and Secret Service:  w
ww.quatloos.com/scams/nigerian.htm

And here's a link to a guy who is having a lot of fun talking with the
Nigerians:
w ww.ebolamonkeyman.com/
Read some of his correspondence.  It is a riot!
(Make sure you remove the extra space between the first two "w"s in the URLs.
 Thanks to AOL.)

Allen Hefner
Philadelphia Region SCCA RoadRally Chairman
'75 MG Midget (The Project)
'99 Ford Contour (2.5L 24v V6 SE Sport)
and my Mom's '85 Toyota Tercel in the driveway