Re: Cloned Emails - Virus Attached

To: <bushwacker4@zoomtown.com>
Subject: Re: Cloned Emails - Virus Attached
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 16:53:15 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I've been getting "mail failure" notices since my posting last week
and have received about 400 of those Sobig emails, all with the
attachments already stripped. I'm sure my mail server is doing that
automatically. The thing is, they are not being sent from my email
program/machine because I use a MAC. Most likely, they are from the
PC users out there that have me in their address books. I even got
addressed from spridgets@autox.team.net! Not causing me more trouble
than just cluttering up my in-box.

What a pain for everyone though.

Gerard

--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb