RE: Muffler choice

To: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Subject: RE: Muffler choice
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 10:14:08 -0700
Cc: "Kevin Valentine" <valntine@ptd.net>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I have an Ansa on my 72 Midget (it will go back on my Bugeye it it
ever goes back together) and had an Ansa on my BGT years ago. I loved
'em both. I have a Flowmaster on the vintage race Bugeye and I think
it's just what your looking for Frank. It's very low restriction and
has a nice throaty sound, much better sounding than a glasspack and
it will scavenge better too. Summit caries them.

Gerard