Re: carb adjustment

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: carb adjustment
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 15:53:06 -0600
My experience at Denver's altitude is to go with the leanest needles
possible for your carbs. And they will still be too rich. I've got my
ZS as lean as it will go and it's still rich, so I'll be curious as to
the replies on your question.
Ahh, Santa Fe in the fall. perhaps my favorite place in the world. I
used to work at the Opera and hope to get down to Ojo Caliente and
Santa Fe for Thanksgiving.
--
Jay Shaffer
  Was ITC #66 now Solo DP#66