Re: Engine Number

To: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Subject: Re: Engine Number
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 19:12:31 -0700
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Larry.

If it is indeed 8G (not BG), then it would fit that it was a
Gold/Silver Seal engine. I don't know the scheme (code) for the rest
of the numbering, but 8G was the prefix used for all A-series sizes
from 803 to 1275.

Gerard

--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb