Re: Ban Doctors! NO LBC...Gun Content!

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ban Doctors! NO LBC...Gun Content!
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 17:13:23 -0500
If you want to blame several folks, how about Beavis and Butthead. That was
some other crap
that sets me off. Here is a "parent" with a 7 year old child. Said child is up
at 10:30 pm
watching B & B (their time slot at that time). Same child gets a lighter and
replicates a
popular B & B "Fire, Fire!!" deal. WHERE IS THE PARENT!?! Hell, at 7 years old,
my ass was in
bed, and long asleep before 10:30 pm. Playing with a lighter, anyone here on
this list get
their butt whipped for that as a kid??
Today's generation is far too concerned about "ME", and the hell with everyone
else. Children,
to most of them, are an inconvenience from an unplanned pregnancy. Something to
be pawned off
onto the doting grandparents, as soon, and as often as possible.

sorry, got going again,

I'll stop now,
Brad