Big Healey for Sale

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Big Healey for Sale
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 11:56:08 EST
Not a Bugeye, but this seems like a terrific deal.  If I hadn't just
committed to BE ownership, I'd be listing the TR on Ebay and calling Dick
Berger about
his AH 3000.   From the description and pic it looks to be very cheap!

http://www.thebpc.com/graphics/austinhealey.html

This months Classic Motorcar mag says $25-50,000.00.

I'm gonna hate myself in a couple of months for not buying this.....

RH
...those idiots at the NRA, not only do they think the second amendment gives
them the right to own guns, they think the first amendment gives them the
right to free speech!...unknown.