Re: Frank, don't read this

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Frank, don't read this
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 07:47:09 -0800 (PST)
--- "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net> wrote:
> Great. Change that to Americans holding
> 3 "McDuff's" paying jobs here in USA to pay the
> mortgage and send Johnny
> college as our "leaders" export our
> manufacturing/industry to Usa and elsewhere!

Interesting spot on NPR a few weeks ago about China.
Turns out the younger chinese have a "buy American"
mentality.  They are furious that at their largest
retailer ("Woo-Mart", I shit thee not) all the goods
are made in China, with prices similar to what they
are here.  Thing is, they know the laborer for the $12
t-shirt makes 80 cents a day, and refuse to patronize
that.  We should be doing the same here.  It's just
getting damn near impossible.

=====
Ron Soave

"Chi spende meno spende piu."