I'm back (sort of) & shirt update

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: I'm back (sort of) & shirt update
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 21:00:25 -0500
Ok, I'm back with the same ole screwed up computer that has no problems
but doesn't work right. Chinese parts at their best I guess.
Oh, thanks for the offer to replace my computer but I think I'll stick
to a phone and pen & paper. No aggravation that way.

Shirts....
Most have been sent and you should have them by the weekend.
International orders have also been shipped, You won't have them by this
weekend ;)
Those of you who got an email from me about screwed up orders, those
shirts are in but not yet printed. I should have them by mid week next
week and you should see them by mid week next if all goes well.
It was a supplier mix up but it still trickles down to another printing
session.
If you do not recieve your shirt soon, and you did not get an email from
me about a screw up, please email me. I have one or 2 payments with no
order, and one order with no name. All Care Service sticks in my mind,
so please if you are him, email me.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ