Re: Bubble balance

To: RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: Bubble balance
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 23:09:47 -0500
Cc: davegran@execpc.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Got mine for my 3000 from Little British Car Company. He usually answers
emails within the hour of you sending them. They drop shipped the wheels
right from Dayton Thursday. Should be here Mon or Tues. He had the best
price I found. Go to Specials and click on Dayton Wire Wheels. You can
also ask Jeff about special orders and see what he can do.
http://www.lbcarco.com/

Dave & Bobbie