Re; ? Is it practical to convert from 1/4 elliptical to 1/2 elliptical

To: bugeye@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re; ? Is it practical to convert from 1/4 elliptical to 1/2 elliptical
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 19:11:33 EST
As always this list is a font of information and sound advice.

While it is possible to convert a Bugeye to a 1/2 elliptical suspension it
appears that it will be easier to upgrade the existing geometry.  From the
information received, I will probably go with the following: softer rear
springs,
front sway bar, urethane bushings, and a panhard bar.

Now that I have a plan in place, I can begin to restore and replace body
parts.

Thanks to everyone for their response.

Gary Bouffard