Re-Restoring

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re-Restoring
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 21:57:55 -0500
What a pleasure it is to disassemble a car I restored 15 years ago.
My old yellow Bugeye is now just a tub and in fresh primer.
Everything came off real easy, like removing the complete front end, A
arms, springs, shocks, rack, and calipers in less then 20 minutes.
I have some minor spot putty to get to and if it warms up enough maybe
even get it painted by the weekend.

I did notice that one of my kingpins is in need of a bit of help, maybe
that was my steering "clunk" before the car was removed from the road.

The old yellow bugeye will be for sale because I now have my bew Tealy
Speedwell Sprite.
I am also going to put a new tranny in PIECES and that too will be forsale.
While I'm at it, I have to get rid of a nice 59 Austin A40 Farina too so
if anybody wants a nice LBC, contact me.
No bargins, going prices for their conditions (very good, really nice,
and not yet painted or assembled :) Drive em anywhere, I do.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ