Fwd: fraud

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, morris@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, bugeye@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Fwd: fraud
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 09:10:29 -0800
I have yet again been approached with "check scam" for a car I have for sale.

This has been discussed here before, but in case anyone isn't aware
of this or wants to know who they can contact, here is the info.

If anyone wants to see deatils of how these email exchanges are
propsed, let me know.

Gerard

--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/FS_Garage.htm