No lbc. Charity option

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: No lbc. Charity option
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 18:54:32 -0600 with any abuse report
Okay, Everyone has a favorite charity, let me tell you about mine.

My Wife and I lost a child to cancer 10 years ago. If you would like the
details, I will share them with you off list, ask me, I like talking about
my son. (Ross Richard Thompson 12/28/90-12/19/94)

That is not what the message is about, The message is about what my wife has
devoted her life to since that tragedy.

She has took it upon her self to found www.griefwarehouse.org in the memory
of our son, she does this 100% volunteer, she takes absolutely no wage, and
truth be known, my business pays a lot of the costs to fund it.

My wife, is the co-facilitator for the compassionate friends in Kenosha Wi.

She is the main facilitator for the day by day support group in Milwaukee
Wi.

She is an advisor to the group "a gathering of angels"

She is a board member of "brighter path publishing" (publishes poems and
stories, about our kids)

She spends almost 10 hours a day, on the phone, or on the internet talking
to "new" Moms,
New, being recent people that have lost children

At this time of year, when so many people want to "find a charity" I want to
offer www.griefwarehouse.org as a place where your money will go 100% to the
cause, not to some overpaid bureaucrat, or some other overpaid blah blah

okay. enough

sorry for taking up band width, no Im not, my wife deserves the support, I
give her.