Re: snow? *grrrrr*

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: snow? *grrrrr*
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 10:54:34 -0500
Cc: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
ROFLMAO!  yes!  i must get my driver's suit ordered so i can have the
embroidery done before march and the annual pilgramage to sebring in early
march.
my old suit is so large , even after having it cut down last winter , that
the seamstress told mne it could not be cut down any more without it getting
rather unusual in it's apearance or fitment.   yesterday i loaded the orange
saab onto the trailer and strategically placed it in my driveway with fears
of the trailer sinking in the yard or being unable to get to it if there is
snow in my yard when that time arrives.   now to get back to brian's bugeye
!   i am preparing a load of cad plating and as soon as i finish cleaning
evrything that must go out for replating it's bugeye time here again.
but today it's tree erection and decorating day.

chuck
ho-ho-ho?