Re: Introduction & Question

To: "Deikis, John" <John.Deikis@med.va.gov>, "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Introduction & Question
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 11:26:10 -0500
>As a Michigan troll,

Hi John, Now you have hundreds of people wondering what a Michigan Troll
is. <grin>

>  I can say the Keweenaw is an excellent place for a Spridget!

Yes! Twisty, roads along the coast of the Keweenaw peninsula are great for
driving and for scenery!!

>One of those bike antennas with the orange flag on the end is helpful when
>you need to find the car in the morning though.

I have actually used a bike flag on the Sprite! It is common for people to
put orange foam balls on the top of their radio antenna as you often cannot
see cars at intersections due to high snowbanks - at least back when cars
had fixed antennas.

>  Let us all know how much snow you have from time to time.

Ok.