www.britishcarweek.org

To: "6-Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>, "Alpines" <alpines@autox.team.net>, "BritishCars" <british-cars@autox.team.net>, "Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>, <lotus-cars@autox.team.net>, <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>, <mg-t@autox.team.net>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>, "MG's" <mgs@autox.team.net>, <mini-list@autox.team.net>, "Morgan" <morgans@autox.team.net>, "Morris" <morris@autox.team.net>, "Riley-Cars" <riley@autox.team.net>, "Rolls-Bentley" <rolls-bentley@autox.team.net>, "Spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>, "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "TVR" <tvr@autox.team.net>
Subject: www.britishcarweek.org
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 18:40:08 -0500
Hello all British car fans!

As an answer to many requests, and the result of continued efforts to help
promote all British cars and the fun-filled hobby that we enjoy so much, we
now have an easy to remember website address for British Car Week.

www.britishcarweek.org

Yes that's right, no more long and hard to remember address for reaching the
British Car Week website. There's one less dot, two less slashes, and eighteen
less hard to remember letters!! The proceeds for this domain have been kindly
donated by the Austin-Healey Club USA for the good of all British marques,
clubs, and businesses that help support our wonderful hobby.

As most of you may already know, British Car Week is an annual world-wide
event (May 22 - 30, 2004) that is intended for promoting British cars in every
community that has a British car that is willing to be driven. It is up to
each individual British car owner to do their part in their own community to
show off their car and let the world know about these wonderful machines of
the past. Please add this date to your events listings.

We are always looking for classic British car road trip adventure stories to
add to the site, so if any of you have a few photo's and accompanying text
that you would like to share with others, please be in touch.

Much thanks to all, and have a Happy and Safe Holiday Season!

Scott Helms
BritCarWeek@arczip.com