Re: Finally sumpin' good (long catharsis, not much LBC)*

To: soavero@yahoo.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Finally sumpin' good (long catharsis, not much LBC)*
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 07:16:07 EST
In a message dated 12/19/03 8:15:47 PM Pacific Standard Time,
soavero@yahoo.com writes:

> Thanks to the many of you who knew about this crap and
> have sent well wishes.  They really helped.  And
> looking back on it, everything's OK.

Ron:  I didn't, for one, know anything about all this crap, and am delighted
that things seem to be on a road back to normal, or at least tolerable.  When
it rains, it pours, as the salt company said, so you are due a streak of
blessings.

Good luck through the Christmas season and throughout the new year.

--David C.

BTW--the black belt test--are you using a v-belt or a notched one?  You ARE
talking about a Spridget fan belt aren't you?  <G>