Re: PAYPAL SPOOF- EVERYONE Please read

To: stevenm@optonline.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: PAYPAL SPOOF- EVERYONE Please read
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 17:19:48 -0500 FILETIME=[B638F3B0:01C3C8D9]
Thanks for the  link Steve, and Dean too. For those that think that this
won't ver apply to them, THINK AGAIN!
I have seen these types of malicious web address in Spam alot. I went to the
Openwares web site and checked to see if I was vulnerable. I was. I also
have a couple of Yahoo addresses. Instead of typing in yahoo.com, then
clicking the mail button, I usually type in mail.yahoo.com, the typed in
name and password. I did this clicked sign in and it TOOK ME TO A SPOOFED
WEB SITE! So this Spoof web site shows me my mail but also tracks every
email I read and link that may be clicked.
No wonder I get so much Spam on those addresses!!
If you click on the mail button from Yahoo main web site you get the real
link, which is,
mail.yahoo.com/?.intl=us

Get your Internet Explorer checked!!

Brian S.