Re: Happy Holidays!!! (NLBC)

To: Michael Graziano <mgraziano@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Happy Holidays!!! (NLBC)
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 23:57:34 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Michael Graziano wrote:

>Hey all.  I'm signing off for a few weeks as I am going to Greenville SC for
>the holidays.

First the New York boy moves to Texas, now he is spending the holidays
in SC.  Holy crap.  For a northern boy, from NYC, I recommend that you
bring a frying pan with you.  If you are confused about  what to do with
the pan, rent Deliverance <http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068473/> and
imagine how much better off Ned Beatty would have been if he was in
charge of the cookware.  Have fun and if you see "Porch Boy" get the
cookware ;-)
TPFIC.