Re: jackets

To: spritenut@exit109.com, dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com
Subject: Re: jackets
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 22:56:07 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 12/22/03 9:36:27 PM Mountain Standard Time,
spritenut@exit109.com writes:

> Seriously, what do people think about an annual long weekend Spridgets
> meet?
>
> --
> Frank Clarici

So how about we try and get even more folks to show up for Kevin's
Rallye....and help him of course...it's a blast even if I've only made one
weekend.  And
it has a larger concentration of Spriget owners in the area.

Of course I'd love to have you all come and meet here or withing a couple of
hours of here, but I don't think that's going to happen.  Maybe work up an
alternating schedule of one year east, one year west, and one year in Kerrville.

Robert Houston

There is no better tonic for the heart than making a child smile.