cross country bugeye updatre

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: cross country bugeye updatre
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 08:30:59 -0600
Ok,
I wasn't too clear, I'm coming from Oklahoma and going to Hillsdale NY.

Map quest sends me up I-44 in Oklahoma to Indianapolis, then to I70 to
Columbus then over to Cleveland then ontoI-271 int Erie.  Then I-90 south
into Hillsdale.

I've had many say that some roads are toll, coming from Oklahoma I thought
all roads were toll seems that is all we have, but no problem.  I hear that
many will not let trailers on them.  If someone out there is familar with
the area and I know there are many listers that are, run a Mapquest from
OKC, to Hillsdale NY zip 12529 (there are two hillsdale's).  I'm open to
better routes, and lake effect snow is a concern for me....I'd rather stay
away from Snow all togather.  I'll be trailering a 69 Midget up with me so
that is a concern as well.

In my mind I was thinking a more southern route may be better (stay away
from those big ponds that make snow you guys have).  So I punched in OKC to
Allen Town PA, that route looks pretty good as well...about the same millage
etc....I'm just trying to find out how to tell what roads do not allow
trailers...we don't have that problem in this part of the country as all
roads allow trailers...that is how bubba gets to his deer camp with the
"rv".

Charlie