Re: Was - "jackets" now - Spridgets Meet

To: Rick <webmasterrick@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Was - "jackets" now - Spridgets Meet
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 20:55:58 -0500
Cc: RBHouston@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Rick wrote:

>Ed says:
>

>It light of this discussion (and what is below), I am making a "command"
>decision:
>
><<Kathy fell in love with the bag!!  She said she isn't helping with the
>rally route this year, (just so she can participate in the rally to win
>that bag!!!).>>
>
>I hereby "award" Kathy a bag for all past & "future" labors!!!!!!!
>
>I will send you a couple of other things to "re-place"!
>
>To ALL, very Happy Holidays!!!!
>
>Ed"

Rick,

Please tell Ed, Kathy will be working as hard as ever on the rally plans
for this year!!

The bag in question is under her Christmas tree and the card on it
reads; "To Kathy....From ED - For all past and Future labors"   - As
requested.

She will be THRILLED with your gracious gift!!!!!!

Merry Christmas to ALL!!!!

Kevin V.