OKC-NY road trip

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: OKC-NY road trip
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 17:57:32 -0600
Ok,
I'm leaving out tomorrow around 1030ish...that is the plan in hand anyway.
Plan on staying with an aunt in Indy, that is about 1/2 way for me.  Then on
to David's.  Should be there late sunday or early monday.  If we get too
tired we will just stop and sleep.  Nice thing about the Avalanche there is
alot of room to sleep in it.  I've got the spridget # list with me.  I"m not
sure which way we will go from INdy we can either ver NE or go on E.  So
I'll just watch the weather see what is up.  If it looks all clear, more
than likely we will be going through Erie Pa route.  Thanks to everyone who
provided road info and contact info...hopefully I won't need to call you.
As for skiing I'll have to play that by ear, my goal is to be back by
NewYears eve.

Thanks,
Charlie Shelden