Re: bent ebay Bugeye

To: Jay Fishbein <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: bent ebay Bugeye
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 21:34:45 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Jay Fishbein wrote:

> I seriously doubt this is a real auction. Too many 0 feedback bidders
> coupled with a zillion bids.
Yeah, all bidders seem to have joined Ebay with in a month of each other.

> IMO, unless Frank has an illegitimate twin, this is a parts car, .

That's no parts car, that is a 30 day project! Hell, it runs!!
A big hammer, a little Bondo, quick squirt job, and it could be concours ;)
Now if he got over 3 grand for that POS, I will be asking 10 grand for
my yellow Bugeye.
Show quality, multi magazine featured,
Geoff Healey signed, daily driver.

--