Caliper Question

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Caliper Question
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 10:58:36 -0800 (PST)
Sitting at my workbench and looking at my front disk brake caliper (the
outboard side) I came to the realization that there is only one path the brake
fluid can travel into the piston cavity. If you rebuild the disk and remount on
the car and proceed to bleed the brakes how does fluid ever get into that
outboard cavity? I remember reading some ware, the fluid will flow into the
caliper and the air will eventually move through the system ending up in the
master cylinder. Is that correct?

John Gronberg
jgronberg@sbcglobal.net