Computer Question - No LBC...

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Computer Question - No LBC...
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 18:47:19 +0000
For you computer gurus:

I have an older computer that I am giving to a retired lady that I used to work
with. She has a 1 gig HD in her present unit. The one that I have for her has a
10 gig HD. I want to transfer her games to the larger HD but am having a
problem because the .DLL files don't follow with the program files. Any
suggestions?

Specs: both HDs are Windows 98 and I am able to run them both at the same time
in the Master/Slave configuration. They both have Windows on them but the
smaller one wants to be the primary even though it is jumpered as the slave...

If you need any other info to help out, email me off-list.

Thanks,
Kent
1960 Bugeye