More Adhesive Advice Needed

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: More Adhesive Advice Needed
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 11:38:27 -0800
All this talk about adhesives used for interior panels (I used 80800
with great success for the instrument panel vinyl) I need some advice
for the new Sprite Logo stickers I bought.  I certainly appreciate the
list steering me to the guy that sells these stickers for the center
caps of my new Minators, but they must have been manufactured some time
ago.  I applied them to the center caps last week and they are already
peeling away.  The adhesive from the sticker manufacturer is too old I
guess.  Any ideas on how to permanently stick them back down?  I'd hate
to throw away $21 bucks.
Mike