Re: Spark plugs

To: Dan Walters <spridget63@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Spark plugs
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 19:44:15 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Dan Walters wrote:

> Anyone know what the advantages/ disadvantages of running a resistor
> plug vs. a non resistor type?

Dan, if you have a radio, and then it's really only affects AM, resistor
plugs are better.
I prefer NGK (BP6ES) or BPR6ES resistor) over Champions.
I once had a counterman tell me why Champions were so good. Maybe
because that's all he stocked back then but he went on to tell me how
all the racers used them in the 1/4 mile. And I told him that they went
1/4 mile and changed the plugs before the next race. Give me NGKs ;)

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ