Re: Tires - a question & observation

To: <spritenut@exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Tires - a question & observation
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 04:53:19 -0700
Auth-sender: cbking@alum.rpi.edu
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
What does he run for lug nuts/studs? Does he have any balance/vibration
problems with the Morris? The BMW wheels are "hub-centric", using the
hub lip to center the wheel, where as Midget Rostyles (and I'd asssume
Sprite and Morris stock rims) are "lug-centric", using the lugs to
center the wheel to the axle. I've heard of people having vibration
problems if a hub-centric wheel is not truly centered on the hub...

-=Chris