Re: Been awhile...

To: list@midgetweb.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Been awhile...
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 19:02:25 EDT
In a message dated 5/7/2004 10:48:32 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
list@midgetweb.com writes:
Certainly not the cheapest way to go, but the most effective if you have no
time and too many unfinished projects (like me).

Adrian
.

I can relate Adrian.  I still have boxes of parts from Ed and others that I
am waiting to magically jump onto the Midget.

I have a list that runs off the bottom of a sheet of typing paper stuck to
the refrigerator of unfinished projects, not counting the 28 gauge project I
just bought.

Robert Houston
Texan in New Mexico

Check out the Declaration of Independence! You think it promises happiness?
No no no, it talks about the "pursuit of happiness." The PURSUIT! We've become
a nation of wimps! We think we're entitled to everything, we want to legislate
ourselves into some cozy little cocoon. Well, forget it, Nature Boy. There
are no guarantees. Life is nasty, brutish, and short.Jeff Melvoin, Northern
Exposure, Bolt from the Blue, 1994