Re: Windshield Crack Fixing

To: "John Gottstein" <john@ssrimusic.com>
Subject: Re: Windshield Crack Fixing
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 16:14:10 -0400
Cc: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Jonh,

Take it to your local automotive glass shop.  Ask them if it can be
fixed to suit the NJ inspections (and do they guarantee it will pass
once they have fixed it).  I've had several small cracks in windshields
fixed, if done properly you can't even tell where they were.   Should
be inexpensive to get done.  I think I paid 30 or 35 bucks for the last
one I had fixed.

Kevin V.