engine, body and other parts for sale information

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, bugeye@yahoogroups.com, morris@autox.team.net, morrisminors@smartgroups.com
Subject: engine, body and other parts for sale information
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 08:28:59 -0700
Listers,

I need to sell off some of my spare parts. I have several 948, 1098
and 1275 engine or partial engines to sell. One 1275 is a complete
low mileage, clean and  running engine. others are rebuildable cores,
but pretty much everything I have is degreased and ready for whatever
you'd like to use it for (table base?) I also have several MD 266
cams, mostly the narrow lobe variety for use in 948 or 1098 engines.
I also have several used headers. all are the 3 into one type.

I also have a complete rear clip from a Bugeye that I was going to
make a novelty trailer out of, but I will likely never get to that
project. I even have the necessary pieces to add a boot lid, should
you want to pursue the trailer idea. Because of size and weight,
you'll probably want to come and pick these up in person.

I also have several other excess spares like rear axle housings, axle
half shafts, radiators, radiator shrouds, backing plates rib and
smooth case transmissions, etc.

For anyone that doesn't know already, I live in the San Francisco Bay Area.