Re: Patch panel gauge

To: "Jim Juhas" <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Subject: Re: Patch panel gauge
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 19:56:13 +0100
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I repaired both of mine mostly with 18, but some 16 (around rear suspension
fixings) and some 20. Some was even galvanised!

All of the patching steel, and there was alot of it!, came from a local firm
who make air ducting for buildings.  Out the back they had a big skip for
recycling offcuts.........

cost?  Well I took in a couple of six packs.

Guy